From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 22:07:18 -0400

Hello-

Hope everyone is shaking off the chill of winter and enjoying the start of
spring.

We'd like to remind you that our Multi-Grain Bread Flour is back in stock and
ready to go - and thank you for being patient while we were making more.

As a result, we're going to continue to our Introductory Special for another
two weeks to April 15th. http://store.gfnfoods.com/

Also, we've come up with a really pleasant and simple Cinnamon Raisin Bread
recipe. Follow the instructions on the bag, but instead of adding 3 tablespoons
of sugar, use 4 to 6 Tablespoons brown sugar. Then add 1 Tablespoon
Cinnamon and 1/2 cup raisins to the batter. Then follow the rest of the
instructions on the bag.

Serve with Cream Cheese when it is still warm and you'll have a really
rewarding breakfast treat.

In other news, we're adding more stores, such as in New Bedford, MA and
Baxter, MN. Check out our website for the latest list of retailers.
http://www.gfnfoods.com/where_to_find.asp

Have a great month and hope to see you in Boston on April 6th or in Detroit
on April 12th! See our website for details.

Best,

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC
www.gfnfoods.com