Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 08:13:56 -0600

Dear Listmates -
A number of listmates have emailed me with suggestions on
how to toast waffles, small (short) slices of Trader Joe's Ryeless
"rye" bread, and other items:
-Several suggested washable, re-usable toaster bags, which were discussed
some time ago online. You just slip the bread inside.
One site a listmate gave me, to buy these, is:
<http://www.toastabags.com/products.html>

but there are others. Searching the archives (the new web address, not
the old stjohns) should bring up others, or use Google or a mega-search
engine like Dogpile and put toaster bags in double quotes, i.e.,
"toaster bags" and see what comes up.

You might also try www.froogle.com and type in "toaster bags"
It will bring up results by price range, and you can compare sources
and prices.

-Several suggested electric toaster ovens, small or otherwise. I like the
small kind with one tray or shelf. One person preferred a bit taller one
with 2 shelves.

-Two listmates, so far, have emailed and suggested an electric sandwich
grill, which both say is very cheap, about $10 or so. Just put the toast
or sandwich inside. Would be great for Reubens on the Trader Joe's
Ryeless "rye" bread.

-Trader Joe's Ryeless "rye" bread is only available at Trader Joe's
food stores.

Please, no more emails to me right now. I am studying for a final exam
and a state
test to get a real estate sales license, and it is an intensive course
and very
time-consuming. Thank you.

-Vicki in Illinois

*******