From:
Richard Crooker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 1994 07:52:00 EST

Lisa, bless you!  I saw a more complicated recipe for roll-out sugar cookies
using xanathan gum (which I don't have and can't get locally), and so
thought sugar cookies would be off our holiday baking.   Of course, when we
actually DO this project, and there's flour, sugar, and sprinkles all over
the kitchen, I may not be blessing you then, but--

Barbara Crooker