Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 23:14:56 EDT

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all had a nice 4th of July!  We will be having our annual Ice Cream
Social on July 13th at 7pm in the Conference Rooms at Baptist Integris
Hospital.  Meet and Greet will be from 6:30-7, with Ice Cream at 7 pm.  For
directions or more info, visit http://www.okceliac.com/. or call Grace at 405-330-1655.

WHAT TO BRING:  Our support group will provide the drinks, GF ice cream cones
and ice cream (frozen custard).  Pat Sharp has kindly arranged for us to have
Shake's frozen custard, so we are not asking for anyone to bring ice cream
this year.  Instead, each family is asked to bring their favorite gluten free
dessert or topping.    As always, please verify the GF status of your food item
and keep in mind that other members have other food issues, such as lactose
intolerance, diabetes; etc.

After enjoying ice cream, Dwayne Williams of Prometheus Labs will be speaking
about the celiac tests available through Prometheus, including blood and
genetic marker tests.  A short question and answer session will follow.