From:
Da Kitty Kat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 19:45:24 -0700

I'm sorry I took so long to summarize this, I was unable to get to my
account for awhile.

I first want to thank everyone for being so supportive. I recived 40
messages with great advice. I was really depressed and just getting the
'me too!' from so many helped more than anything.

Several People suggested that I check what was in my vitamans, and when I
did I discovered that none of the B's were in there! My doctor gave me a
B12 shot and I haven't had the memory problems since. I seems I was very
lacking there.

Several people also mentioned to make sure I'm GF (I am) and that they had
found it helpful to eliminate rice, corn, and potatos. I eat rice
almost every day. I am trying to reduce the amount and rotate foods a
little better. I and going to see a nutritionist on Friday to try and get
some better menus. I was amazed when I called for an appointment because
She actually gave me a 5min. interview over the phone.

Three people said that my symptoms sounded like it could be related to
Yeast problems.  One said to try flax seed. One said cod liver oil helped.
and one suggested that My symptoms could be chronic fatigue syndrome.  I
haven't looked into these yet but I may.

I also recieved many people who were concerned about the tylenol my dr.
told me to take. I want to assure you that I didn't follow his orders and
don't intend to. I was mainly complaining about  the things I get from
doctors when I go see them. I am angry with most I have seen and don't
trust them as a result of their bad advice.

For the pain I just take colorad (it's actually a weight loss product). As
long as I take that every night I'm usually able to make it through the
next day. A nurse friend of mine said maybe it helps because I needed the
collagen. (?)

Thanks again for all the support.

-Carla