From:
George & Gayle Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 1996 12:48:52 -0500

I've just realized that Joan Rosof will probably receive answers to her
querie about beef broth or bullion cubes that are gluten free.  The new
system is limiting my mail, which is good, but there are some answers I
would like to read and conversations I would like to at least read.. And I,
too, have been able to find beef and chicken soup bases that are free of
gluten and MSG.  Any suggestions?  What do we do about our desire to know
more, when answers are now addressed to the individual?

On another subject,  recently someone asked, rather off the cuff, whether
it was possible that with a more extended gluten-free diet there would be
less violence in our society.  As gluten causes anti-social behavior in our
family, limited to cross words and sulking for the most part, I am very
interested in this subject and wonder if anyone else has any opinions.

Just musing on a beautiful sunny Sunday morning.  Spring will come...  GK