From:
"Keane, Kelley" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keane, Kelley
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 17:09:52 -0400

At the recent GIG conference in Denver, Colorado, Carol Fenster, Ph.D.,
author of "Gluten-Free 101" and several other books from Savory Palate,
Inc., highlighted the Vita-Mix Super 5000 as an indispensable tool for the
gluten-free kitchen.  Her talk focused on mixing and matching "new" grains
for new GF flour formulas-a perfect job for the Vita-Mix and its
specially-designed "dry blade" container.

With the Vita-Mix, you get perfectly-ground flour every time in just 90
seconds.  The best part is you can combine your flours and then knead the
dough right in the same container.  It's done in just four minutes-and
you'll never need to touch the dough! Visit
www.vitamix.com/household/nutrition/gluten_free
<http://www.vitamix.com/household/nutrition/gluten_free>  and see how easy
making healthy meals and grinding a wide variety of GF grains can be!

The Vita-Mix does lots more for you, too.  Besides grinding grain and
kneading dough, the Vita-Mix can also juice whole foods, cook hot soup from
scratch and make instant frozen treats.

Seeing is believing, so come to www.vitamix.com/household/gluten_free
<http://www.vitamix.com/household/video>  see the amazing Vita-Mix Super
5000 in action.  You can also check out our latest gluten-free
recipes--Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookies and Bacon Cheddar Potato Soup-and 18
other sample Vita-Mix GF sample recipes at
www.vitamix.com/household/nutriton/gluten_free
<http://www.vitamix.com/household/nutriton/gluten_free> .

If you or someone you know would like to receive future recipes or more
information on how the Vita-Mix can make GF cooking so much easier, opt in
at www.vitamix.com/household/gluten_free
<http://www.vitamix.com/household/contact> . You may also call and talk to
one of our Direct Household Sales Consultants, M-F 8 am - 10 pm, Sat 9 am -
8 pm and Sun 10 am - 5 pm (EST) at 1-800-235-4840.

Use this Code ***ISCSJGA03*** to receive your FREE 24-page Vita-Mix brochure
and the "Solutions for Gluten-Free Living" pamphlet we have prepared just
for you.