From:
Consuela Mccray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:55:03 EDT

<PRE>Hello everyone. My name is Consuela and this is my first time posting to the
list. Please bear with me. I have a 16 month old daughter that was diagnosed
with Celiac Disease about 7 weeks ago. We had a very easy time crossing over
to a gf diet once I realized that I had to change the whole family's diet so
that she would not feel left out. My problem now is that she is tired of the
same foods as is the rest of my family. I have some cook books that I am
going to try recipes from but not too many of them look kid friendly. I
should also let you know that my girl is extremely picky in what she eats.
You would think she is an adult. Prior to being diagnosed she was accustomed
to eating food with loads of flavor. I find myself very limited on what
sauces and seasonings I can use now. I need some suggestions on kid friendly
breakfast food and lunch. Dinner has been the easy part. Also has anyone else
had a reaction to Kellogg's Corn Pops? I gave them to her and she had a bad
reaction within the hour that lasted for the rest  of the day. I gave them to
her dry because she is allergic to milk and has been since birth. Also has
anyone tried Kraft and Heinz barbecue sauces and marinades? All help will be
greatly appreciated. Thank you.