From:
"DePalo, Dina M." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DePalo, Dina M.
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:41:48 -0500

I was wondering what I did wrong with this recipe. They were too sticky. I
needed to make something for a cookie swap and they seemed easy until I went
to roll them. Instead of balls, they were more like nuggets. I ended up
having to make them NOT gf  and add graham cracker crumbs. Then I took
Pamela's cookies so I could eat them at the party. Maybe I added a little
more PB than you are supposed to? I didn't think that would affect it. The
"NON GF" recipe my sister in law makes is fabulous with graham crackers and
a little extra PB to make them flavorful.

Also I wanted to mention something briefly. Another member mentioned that we
should watch what we say in our e-mails to members. I agree wholeheartedly.
I was almost considering unsubscribing after a few e-mails I received
directly, but thought the GF information was useful here. You have to
realize some of us are new here and our terminology might not exactly be
correct. That is why there is a disclaimer that states "Verify this
information before applying it to your situation." Unless I am incorrect,
FYI seems to be a harsh way to say something to somebody. Maybe it is just a
shortcut. I myself read over my e-mails to make sure I am coming across
politely and sometimes things can be misconstrued (sp?) on e-mail. If you
have something to say, it could be said politely as in "please check your
source" or "can you check into that further?" Please consider this
information.

Thanks,
Dina