From:
homerunoes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 23:09:43 -0400

He ate a bowl of pasta three or four hours ago, and was certain it was gf.
It wasn't.

Our biggest worry is that the SAT test for high school juniors is only 36
hours away!

Our doctor said there is nothing to be done...can anybody out there offer
any advice? It's his first slip up since being diagnosed, and we don't know
what to expect.Needless to say, he is very scared.