From:
dave fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 15:26:18 +0000

Hello Group,
This is on a personal note to woman who have celiac disease (sorry, men
you are lucky about this one)
In the past, I have seen on the list the possible connection between
celiac disease and yeast infections (candida). Faced with this problem,
I would like to inform woman that a prescription for this, Terazol 3, is
GF. I called the Ortho McNeil Labs, Raritan, NJ (1-800-682-6532) to
verify the GF status especially because the ingredients included
stearyl alchohol and ceytl alcohol in it. The woman I spoke with said,
"We just got a call on this the other day. You are concerned with the
gluten that is found in grains of wheat, rye, etc. that are used in
processing products and medications." Checking her files again, she
claimed the prescription to be GF.
Cindy in NJ