From:
Mary Gladys Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Gladys Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2012 09:48:13 -0500

    Recently someone told me that Chili's could serve a gluten free meal. I
decided to go on line @ see what I could find. To my complete astonishment,
they have eight allergen menus, as follows: Eggs, Fish, Milk, Peanut,
Shellfish, Soy, Tree nuts, Wheat/Gluten!!!  Isn't that amazing?

    I called and talked to the manager. These menus are updated every 3
months. Also ask for the manager when you come in, for faster service. They
may not have everything on the menu available all the time. It depends on
the location, etc.

    These menus are on their website and each can be printed as a separate
page.

     Hopefully, I will be in that area soon & will check it out. Those of
you traveling in eastern South Carolina on I-95 where it crosses I-20, there
is a Chili's on the southeast side of the intersection. Their phone number
is 843-413-6059.

    Gladys Ward
    CSA Resource Unit #2041
    Florence, S. C.