From:
Susan Alintoff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 00:32:01 EST

This is the response I got to my question regarding  whether or not Garden of
Eatin' corn chips are gluten free. I guess it's another "eat at your own
risk" disclaimer.
Susan in CT

Thank you for your interest in our products.  We strive to maintain the
highest quality products and appreciate your patronage.

Most Garden of Eatin' products are made with gluten free ingredients but
because they may be on share equipment with products that contain gluten, they are
not tested and not listed as being gluten free. We do follow all good
manufacturing practices and clean all equipment between runs as well as keep gluten
and non-gluten separate, but there is still a chance for cross contact.

Thank you for your continued support of The Hain Celestial Group.  If we can
be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-434-4246,
Monday through Friday from 7AM - 5PM Mountain Time.

Ethan
Consumer Response Representative