Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 10:13:28 -0500

Does anyone have any experience with the Medifast diet?  I started the diet today.  I contacted the company ahead of time and they gave me a list of products that contain less than 5ppm gluten, which is considered gluten free in Europe.  When I looked at the packages for the shakes that I ordered from that list, the ingredients list oat bran, and the allergen warning says "contains wheat" but it is not listed in the ingredients.

Are these products safe for celiacs or not?