From:
Nancy Garniez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Garniez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 14:16:02 -0700

Hi GF'ers!
There is an inspiring article in today's New York Times re cooking with restrictions.  It puts the "task" in the category of high art, where it almost belongs!!  Though the article was about cooking without meat, its insights apply just as well to any other limitation.  We could all use some inspiration, and some praise (implicit in the article), for the ingenious solutions we find to one of life's constant "chores."
Nancy in nyc