From:
Dick Apedaile <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dick Apedaile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 19:21:03 -0500

Thank you to all that responded to my request for information. Here is a
summery of the responses. Overwhelmingly people said to find a support
group. I have just found one and have attended one meeting. I had no
idea that there was something like that out there! It should be a great
help to me. Others responded with website lists and other list of Gluten
free food. These are great and much appreciated! Thank you for the
response and the support! Alli