From:
Julianna Wesolek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julianna Wesolek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 13:33:20 -0400

Dear List server,

We have just added some great recipes on our website that are all
Gluten-free, come and check it out.

Julianna's Delectible Fruit is proud to announced a 15% sale on our Reduced
Sugar Jams at our website www.juliannasdelectibles.com
<http://www.juliannasdelectibles.com/>  use code LC26

Our Jams are all natural with no chemical sweeteners or artificial
flavorings. Check out our website for more information:
www.juliannasdelectibles.com <http://www.juliannasdelectibles.com/>

Julianna Wesolek

100% of the flavor with 65% less sugar!

 Thanks,