From:
Dina Kallay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 17:53:21 -0500

The following is an e-mail I just got from Franklin Farms after futile
attempts to find their product here in SE Michigan.

It directs to their web site where you can print out a request form to
hand to your store (in hope that they will listen).

I have no personal interest in this brand. I haven't even tried
their product yet.  I just miss veggie burgers...

Best wishes to all,

Dina in Ann Arbor MI