Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:13:12 -0700

I have noticed that people often ask for help to interpret their antibody
blood test results. Does anyone know of any accurate internet document to
which we could refer for this information ?

You can go to WebMd.com and get numbers for most other forms of blood
testing, e.g. folate levels, cholesterol, vitamin and minerals, blood sugar,
etc. but not for the celiac panel.

Janice.