Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:26:55 EDT

The Milwaukee Celiac-Sprue Crew will hold its fall meeting on

Saturday, September 27
1:30 p.m.

Menomonee Falls Library
Meeting Room
W156  N8446  Pilgrim Road
Menomonee Falls, WI

This month we'll talk about some of the basics, including what's up on oats,
plus other products and research that didn't fit in this newsletter.  We will
also be making plans to discuss the future direction of the MCSC.  The number
of new celiacs is rising rapidly, but meeting their needs doesn't always hold
the interest of our seasoned celiacs.  We need to find a balance that will
keep both groups happy.

MCSC's Kenosha gathering will be on Wednesday, October 1 at 7 p.m. in the
Northside Library, 1500 27th Avenue.

For more information or directions to either meeting, contact me at email
above or at 414-354-2354.

Bev Lieven