From:
Bev Lieven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 2009 18:48:47 EST

One of our newly DX celiacs has dentures and uses denture adhesive. GI
symtpoms have persisted since starting g.f. diet not so long ago, making it
impossible to determine it's from the severity of the damage or hidden gluten.

I've looked through a couple of onine lists, a product guide, and websites &
 have been unable to find any information.

Has anyone been able to get any information on g.f. status of any brands of
denture adhesive? Lacking that, have any sensitive celiacs found brands
that don't (or do) cause symptoms?

Thanks for any information you can provide!

Bev in Milwaukee