From:
"Karyn S. Friedman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 1995 14:05:16 -0500

Sorry, I should know this, but what's in the Malt Flavoring in Kelloggs
cereals?  Barley Malt?  Not okay?  No more rice krispies/corn flakes?

Also,  how  long after the GF diet begins should bowel problems take to
disappear? How soon after ingesting gluten should the symptoms appear?   My
(autistic) son is on a rotation diet to sort out other food intolerances, and
it's hard to know what meal to attribute his reactions to.  He's been on GF
diet for two weeks, but I think I may be making some mistakes or that there
are other food problems.  We did have one formed stool last week, (hooray),
but now we're getting all sorts of weird colors (bright yellow, green), and
more diarrhea.