From:
Reesa Zuber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 20:04:58 -0700

Following a exerpts from replies.  Thanks everyone.

Have you ever tried the herb Tryphalia?  You should be able to find it at any
health food store.  I used it last time I had an accident and it sped my
recovery considerably.

Gatorade always helps me plus lots of rest.  All flavors of Gatorade are
gluten free per the company in July, 1998.  I wish you a speedy recovery.

  I find that if I drink a glass of white wine (preferably right away, but it
still helps after the reaction starts) that this greatly reduces the pain and
gas that are my normal reactions.  Other people on the list recommended it a
few years ago.  It also makes it easier to relax and reduces the tension I
feel when I know a reaction's coming.

Any naturals like apple juice and prunes speed the process.I have done this
and it works.  You dont want it to stop coming out ,you want it all to come
out.  The quicker the better.  I heard an interesting comment about our
intestines" they renew themselves every 48 hours " So the more help we give
it the better our bodies will do what it is supposed to do.
The very worst is to stop it, it has to come out.

--
Reesa Zuber
Yakima, WA  US