From:
Bob Piazza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 01:10:41 EST

Dear List Members,

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ALL OF US TO ALL OF YOU ! ! !

Another reminder about our Omega Smart Bars !!  Great as a meal replacement
or as a midday snack.

Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegan, Sweetened with Low Glycemic Agave Nectar.

Manufactured in a Gluten Free Environment, with no preservative, no
additives, no GMOs and no artificial ingredients.

Healthy ( 1000 mgs of Omega #3s) ( high antioxidants and high in fiber)  and

Tasty too - 6 Great Flavors

Chocolate Nut
Carrot Cake
Raisin & Spice
Apricot & Almond
Cinnamon Apple
Orange Pineapple

Great on the slopes -- they won't freeze.

Check out our Web Site Omegasmartbar.com for product and ordering information.

Price - $2.35 per bar, Minimum Order 12 Bars, plus shipping and handling
Order on Web  enter the word "LISTOWNER" in SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS BOX and
receive an extra bar FREE with every 12 ordered.