From:
Linda Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 10:23:33 -0700

In answer to Paul Jones:

Oh! how I wish Indian takeaways were common over here! Large American
cities often have Indian restaurants that do wonderful lunch time
buffets though; with a little exploration they'd be a good
substitute! I live in a small remote city though.

Wendy's: hamburger (no bun), grilled chicken breast (no bun, no
sauce; this is NOT the breaded chicken breast), baked potato with
cheese (and broccoli is okay; not the fake bacon bits); chili; taco
salad (the tostada chips are gf); frostees. The fries are gf if that
particular Wendy's follows procedure, which is to fry them in their
own fryer and not combine oils with other fryers... check with the
manager to be sure. Most Wendy's also offer a salad bar where they
have fresh vegetables and fruits.

The IRC (chat) official meetings are Tuesdays and Sundays, both at
7pm EDT on channel #celiac. You can often find some of us on other
days at the same time. A European-friendly time is set for every
other Sunday at 6pm GMT, with the next meeting being August 25th.  In
addition we are working on an International Chat which would be
really early for North Americans and really late for Australia and
New Zealand, but in theory we could all be awake without too much
strain <yawn>. That will be at noon GMT on a weekday, but we have yet
to set an offical date for our first attempt.

I am currently working on an IRC FAQ and we'll let you know when it's
available.
--
Linda Blanchard
Midland TX USA