Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:13:53 -0500

My daughter had her thyroid removed last year because it was cancerous.
Did not need radiation or chemo.  She has been doing well except her levels
are at 4 and they should be 0. She has no thryoid for this to show a 4.
She has had all kinds of tests done, pet scan and everything, and there is
no reason she should still be at 4.  Doctors cannot figure out what is
going on. They want her to go thru all the tests again.   She has HLA-DQ2
but no other symptoms of celiac. I Suggested she go on GF/WF diet for at
least two weeks and see what happens.
Anyone else run into this situation??  Love to hear from you all.  Don't
know what I would have done without everyone's help.  Thank you.  Susan
Will summerize.