From:
"Richard L. Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard L. Paul
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 09:44:10 -0400

I had a bone scan and was diagnosed with Osteopenia in my right hip.  This
is sort of pre-Osteoporosis.  My doctor said, "It's not a crisis, but it's
definitely waving a flag."

He recommends weight bearing exercise and calcium supplementation by pill.
Then we're going to re-test in six months and see how I'm doing.

Anyone know what calcium supplements are GF?

Also, if anyone's had success (or failure) with this regimen, please let me
know that too.

Richard Paul
rlpaulproductions, LLC
http://www.rlpaulproductions.com
3704 Alton Pl., NW
Washington, DC   20016
(202) 364-0860 - main
(202) 352-7259 - cell
Documentary productions/Fundraiser production