From:
"V. Lynn Pierce" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
V. Lynn Pierce
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:36:31 -0500

I just had a great lunch and I took a minute to thanks Amy's for their super
products.  This is the note I got back from them.  I can hardly wait for the
pizza!!!  I have no interest in the company.  I just love the food.
Victoria

Hi, Victoria ... I'm happy to hear how much you enjoyed our Rice Mac &
Cheese Dinner.  And you'll be happy to hear that we are currently working on
a gluten-free pizza.  I'm not sure when it will be available, but it's
definitely in the works!  Have you tried our Rice Pasta Lasagna?  It's
delicious!  Here's the complete list of gluten-free products:

Gluten-Free Products

Contain no oats, barley, wheat, or rye

Shepherd's Pie

Mexican Tamale Pie

Cheese Enchiladas

Black Bean Enchiladas

Cheese Enchilada Whole Meal

Black Bean Enchilada Whole Meal

Rice Mac & Cheese

Asian Noodle Stir-Fry

Thai Stir-Fry

Teriyaki Stir-Fry (Skillet Meal)

Brown Rice & Vegetables Bowl

Teriyaki Bowl

Santa Fe Enchilada Bowl

Lentil Soup

Cream of Tomato Soup

Black Bean Vegetable Soup

Split Pea Soup

Vegetable Broth

Spicy Chili

Medium Chili

Medium Chili with Vegetables

Black Bean Chili

Vegetarian Baked Beans

Tomato Basil Sauce

Family Marinara Pasta Sauce

Garlic Mushroom Pasta Sauce

Puttanesca Pasta Sauce

Rice Pasta Lasagna is coming soon if not on the shelves already...ask your
manager.

Thanks for contacting us!

Susan Sh