Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 12:18:49 -0500

We at Miss Roben's take pride in our great variety of more than 700
gluten-free goodies & 1700 plus FREE recipes online at www.AllergyGrocer.com
.  But our greatest pride is in providing excellent customer service & over
50 Miss Roben's mixes that will work with most ANY substitute. Our plant is
free of any open forms of wheat, gluten, dairy, casein, lactose, peanut,
tree nuts, egg, & soy protein & are kept in another warehouse away from our
prepackaged goods from other companies (these prepackaged goods may contain
dairy, nuts, egg, or soy).  In this day & age live technical support
especially free is a rarity.  But whenever you call Miss Roben's at
800-891-0083 during our hours of operation (9AM -5PM EST you will ALWAYS
speak to a LIVE person who will offer you FREE baking support or networking
assistance, help you select an order based on your specific food needs, and
willingly credit or refund you for ANY product you are unsatisfied with!!
And if variety is your thing, we are adding new products on a daily basis so
each time you call, there is something new to add to your selection.

As always we welcome you suggestions and ideas for products & improvements.
And thank you for reading!

Jay Berger, Miss Roben's
Your Allergy Grocer
91 Western Maryland Pkwy, #7