From:
KATHY BENNETT <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
KATHY BENNETT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 19:11:01 -0400

My daughter will be spending "senior week" in Ocean City NJ. She has a house
with a large group sharing the fridge, so I am not going to be able to set
her up with enough foods for the entire week. She has a car and will be able
to get around. Any suggestions for GF boardwalk food or restaurants in the
downtown area would be very helpful. I'm sure the house will be brimming
with cross contamination. She does not drink and her friends respect that
about her, but they are not all aware of the GF diet.
Kathy