Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 22:12:37 -0700

   I've misplaced the information on gf soy sauces.  I'd be grateful if
someone could just post the list of safe and unsafe products.

   On another subject, following up our trip to Las Vegas: we tried the
Cheesecake Factory, and they were helpful on gf items.  However, it was most
unappetizing, at least that day.  The silverware wasn't particularly clean,
my salmon wasn't properly/completely cooked.  It may have been an off day,
but I'd be careful about it.

   By way of contrast, the buffet at the Mirage was absolutely superb - gluten
was easily avoided as the menu is varied but simple. I wasn't able to check
on gf status, but it didn't seem necessary.  A very good deal:  13.50 per
person for lunch and dinner, 9.50 or so for breakfast.