From:
Felice & Jack Cohen-Joppa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 14:39:52 -0700

Being curious because I enjoy(ed) Altoids until the recent postings
to this list on the subject, I visited their website and submitted a
question there, receiving this reply.   Based on the ingredient list
on the current tin at hand [sugar, gum arabic, oil of peppermint,
gelatin, glucose syrup] I'm concluding Altoids are GF.

Jack