From:
FRAN KNITS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
FRAN KNITS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 06:35:12 -0800

Hi all,

I recently was given a recipe that made a whole lot of difference to the quality of life here in my home regarding good gf food. It was the peanut butter cookie...1 cup of peanut butter, 1 cup of sugar and 1 egg...mix well and bake 350* for 10 minutes (flatten batter balls on cookie sheet before baking)

I received make thanks for posting the recipe.

I was wondering if more people could post gf recipes that really made a diffence to the quality of their lives.

Here's another that was a hit in my home over the holidays!

Spicy Pecans

1/2 cup sugar

3 Tbsp water

1/2 tsp. Salt

1/2 tsp. cayenne (I use a little more)

2 cups pecans

Preheat oven to 350.

Combine first 4 ingredients and stir until sugar dissolves. Boil 2 minutes and add pecans; stir until well coated. Using slotted spoon, put pecans on oiled baking sheet. Bake about 12 minutes and transfer to waxed paper break apart when cooled

regards,

fran