Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 20:49:53 EST

I am going on a Norwegian Cruise Line cruise to Alaska this summer.  When
booking we were asked about special dietary needs but, when mentioning celiac
and need for gluten free foods we were told that wasn't on their list.  My
husband and I have never been on a cruise before so I'm not really sure what
to expect in terms of the meals.  I imagine I will find something to eat at
the buffets and I plan to take some baked goods.  Would appreciate any
suggestions from others.  Thanks.
Linda Vogue
Canby, OR, USA