From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2011 23:09:54 -0500

I have received many responses about the issue of gf in facilities for the elderly. Amazing responses. I will summarize later in the week, because the emails are still coming in.

I hadn't thought of it before, but I am wondering if I can do some research and submit an article to a magazine that nursing home administrators read. Something in their field.

But as long as they believe none of their residents need gf, and as long as it doesn't contribute to their profits, we will have an uphill battle.

Thanks to everyone who has written. I will write later in the week, when I can generate a meaningful summary.