Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 01:03:42 EST

Here's 1 more I missed:
Because we take communion by intinction (dipping the bread in the grape
juice-no wine for Methodists), there is a separate line offered for Celiacs to
avoid cross contamination.  There are two main lines at the front of the
sanctuary with two people standing next to one of the main lines.  When you  get to
the front of the line, if you need the WF/GF, you just step to the side  and
take it.  Our pastors know who we are, so no oral communication  is typically
needed.  Currently they are serving some sort of corn  tortilla instead of
bread.  It isn't the best, but it's better than  nothing.

Also, when you are invited to the table of the Lord, the pastors announce
the additional line and list of the ingredients in tortilla so reassure its
safeness.

*******
*******