From:
Nancy Haehl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Haehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 08:14:36 -0500

1) One stated that there is a health building cure for reflux that eliminates the need for harmful acid suppressing medicines.  The treatment protocol is outlined in the book Why Stomach Acid is Good For You by Jonathon Wright MD.

2) One person had called the manufacturer of generic prilosec in Mequon Wi. and they stated their's is gf.

3) One responded that prevacid is gf for sure.

4) One person stated that she had been taking prilosec for 5 years and that it is gf.

5) One stated that her daughter has been taking prilosec since before going gf and her bloodwork after 9 mos. of strictly gf came back excellent. She had also heard Nexium had gluten.  ( I had addressed the response from the Nexium manufaturer in one of my original posts).

6) Several did not know that there was a generic prilosec available. (evidently there are several).

7) Aciphex states on their website that it is gf.