From:
Olivia Kogler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2013 09:32:25 -0500

As a result of my quest for information re generic Singulair it has come to
 my attention that Synthroid can no longer be considered gluten free.  For
the rest of you who like me may have been taking this medication for years
I wanted to pass this on.  This has been a real wake up call for me - a
reminder that we must be diligent in checking the status of our medications
each  time we get a refill just as we must continually check product labels.
Olivia in VA