From:
Yavuz Ulusar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yavuz Ulusar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:17:49 -0700

Hi all,
I know most soy sauce has gluten in it. what about
sushi? it is made of raw fish and rice. but there is a
high possibility that it might have been contaminated
in the kitchen of the restaurant, right? (because of
the soy sauce used in that kind of restaurants)

and does anyone know any gluten-free sensitive
restaurants in washington, dc metro area? (most of the
time, waiters don't pay attention to it, so I just
gave up)

thanks!
Yavuz Ulusar