Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 12:49:34 EST

My name is Theresa and actually it is my  daughter who is 15 who has recently
been diagnosed with CD. I guess I have a  billion questions but I understand
there is many others here who also probably  need help. So I was wondering
about some things. I've found Whole Foods to shop  at (we live in NJ) but I'm a
bit confused as to drinks that would be OK for her,  also is stuff like Midol
for her cramps ok, from reading the label I don't think  so, but I am unaware
where to look for gluten free med's, if anyone can help I  would appreciate it
very much.

    Also, her being 15, she don't feel lucky that all  she has to do is have
different foods to be well, in this case, such as  teenagers will be she feels
invincible, so this all is upsetting to her, I was  wondering also if there
are list for her with kids her age?

    Again I appreciate anyone with any  information,

    Sincerely Theresa