From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2010 08:53:50 EDT

Greetings Everyone,

You are invited to join a group of like-minded gluten-free friends for a
restaurant meal.

Dine out at Maggiano's in Bellevue, WA at 6:00 PM, Sunday night, June 27,
2010.

By Wednesday June 23, 2010, send me an RSVP and I will make one reservation
 or more than one if the table gets to be too big for Maggiano's to manage.

Basically, all who want will converge on this eatery at about the same
time; gather around one or more tables; and have a relaxed, social meal.

Not complicated. Separate checks. Cost about $30 to $40 (even less if you
want).

My guess is about eight people will jump in with an intent to meet for
dinner. (I just toss that out there to give you an idea of who & how  many.)

Maggiano's Little Italy
10455 NE 8th St
Bellevue, WA
(Can park  underground.)

It's on my calendar. Hope to see you there.

Earl Ley
RSVP - [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])