From:
Tim Meadows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 18:59:55 -0500

No one was able to tell me how to adjust  a gf quick bread recipe to work
in a bread machine, but I did receive some other good advice.

David suggested calling the Gluten Free Pantry and get their
recommendation and mixes.

Peg suggested using Bette Hagaman's recipes since she tells you how to
adjust the recipe for a bread machine.

I liked Donna's  suggestion best.  She advised making a small amount of
the batter and  using a non-stick pan the way  you would to make a
pancake and on top of stove. It worked!  This will also be a good method
for our family when we go camping.  The bread turned out a little heavier
and less crumbly, so it should hold up better.   Donna also suggested
using a toaster oven (which I don't have) and muffin pans.

Kay Meadows
Warsaw, IN