Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 17:29:15 -0500

Dear Listmates -
I have no financial interest in this company.
I just want to share how they helped me out.

Kudos to Sunrich, makers of Hearty and Natural Veggie Burgers!

I am going to Satchidananda Ashram - Yogaville in Buckingham,
Virginia, in the middle of nowhere, for 11 days.  I won't have a car there.
I have been told that my food choices will be very limited, and I should
bring
some gluten-free food along.

I wanted to take veggie burger sandwiches - GF veggie burgers on brown rice
toast - and I will have my own room with a kitchenette, so I can put
these in the
freezer and thaw a couple of them a day and warm them up.

The problem is, the only brand of GF veggie burgers (whether soy or
non-soy,
all GF veggie/grain) is (Sunrich) Hearty and Natural veggie burgers, and
no one
around here has them anymore.  And I don't have time before my trip to
drive
up to the city of Chicago.  I'm in the far South Suburbs.

So, I called Sunrich, who makes them, and explained the situation.  They
offered
to send a case (12 boxes of 4 patties each) of whatever variety I wanted
and to
bill me separately.

I'm sure shipping will run plenty - they shipped them yesterday, they
arrived by FedEx
today, and the box weighed 20 lbs, but that's OK.  I'm just glad to have
them.
They arrived ice cold, packed in slabs of styrofoam that formed a box,
with a bag of
dry ice inside.

I concluded that Sunrich is a company that cares.  They have my business.
Web site:  www. sunrich.com
You can key in your zip code to find a store near you that has their
products.

Vicki