From:
mary elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 08:37:58 -0700

     I'll make this short, because I have a plane to catch.
     I am posting this because I cannot possibly notify individually
the dozens of people who wanted to be told the minute Gluten-Free
Pantry mixes became available in Manhattan.
     Healthy Pleasures is now selling the GF Pantry's Favorite
Sandwich Bread and Muffin and Quick Bread mixes. Next week, they will
also begin selling the following GF Pantry mixes:
      - Country French Bread and Pizza
      - Brown Rice Pancake and Irish Soda Bread
      - Yankee Cornbread Muffins and Corncake
      - Chocolate Truffle Brownies
      - Old Fashioned Cake and Cookie
      - Chocolate Chip Cookie
      - Perfect Pie Crust
     I must say, this store has been enormously responsive to our needs.
     Healthy Pleasures is on University Place between 12th and 13th
streets.
     I have no financial interest in either the GF Pantry or Healthy
Pleasures.
                          Mary in NYC