Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 15:35:38 -0500

We now have a new format in our chat room which makes it much easier for
everybody.

Our live chat which is held every Monday night from 8-10 PM Eastern Standard
Time and the 24 hour chat are now in the same room.  You can click on either
one of them on the website and it takes you to the same chat room.
The website is the same -

http://www.medsupport.org/celianav.htm

The only required info is your E-mail address and your name.

It is very IMPORTANT when you leave the chat room you click on the button to
log off because if you do not exit properly it will not let you relog for 30
minutes in case you decide to return to the chat within that time.

For those of you that use Private Messaging to people in chat groups I would
like to inform you that this feature DOES NOT work in this chat room.

Please go in at anytime and try out this chat room.  If you have any
questions, please contact me - [log in to unmask]

Marilyn/Maizy
MedSupport Celiac Chat Host
Monday (weekly) Celiac Live Chats From 8-10 PM EST at:
http://www.medsupport.org/celianav.htm