From:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 10:23:02 -0400

The Kitchen Table BakersT

"Gourmet Products with the Health Lifestyle Benefits"

Dear List Members:

Thank you so much for your support and continued interest in our delicious and unique allergy friendly "The Kitchen Table Bakers Gourmet Cheese Crackers".

 We understand how hard it can be to find Gluten Free products, let alone Gluten Free products of a gourmet quality that are a actually a pleasure to eat for adults and especially children.  We pride ourselves on the fact that we are a gourmet company whose products just happen to have Healthy Lifestyle Benefits including being Wheat, Gluten Free and Sugar Free.

We are a new and growing company and would appreciate your help along with that of your friends and support groups to request your local natural or health food stores to carry The Kitchen Table Baker's Gourmet Cheese Crackers. You can print out a consumer request form from our website www.kitchentablebakers.com (see attached) to bring with you.  Because we mainly sell through distributors, we don't know all the stores where our crackers are sold, and we will be glad to sell your local store directly until we find them an appropriate distributor.

For those who cannot yet get them locally, the crackers can be purchased online at The Gluten Free Pantry at www.glutenfree.com (they don't currently stock all the flavors, so be sure to ask that they add your favorites), Miss Robens www.missroben.com  and shortly through Gluten Solutions www.glutensolutions.com .

.

Our crackers have been lab tested to certify we are both Wheat and Gluten Free.  Please feel free to visit our newly updated website www.kitchentablebakers.com to read some of the outstanding reviews of our products by Living Without, The Today Show food editor, GlutenFreeda, The Gourmet Retailer Magazine, Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG) and many more, just look around, or even write a testimonial about your experience with our products. Everyone would love to hear from you.

Good luck and get back to if you have any problems getting wafer/crackers and we will be happy to make sure you can get our products.

"From our Kitchen Table to Yours"

Best regards,

Seth Novick, VP Marketing

                 800.486.4582

                 www.kitchentablebakers.com

Dear Store Manager. I would appreciate it if you, or the person responsible for purchasing, would contact The Kitchen Table Bakers so that you can arrange to carry these exceptional products as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Signed_____________________________   Date_________ Ph # (__) ____ -________

The Kitchen Table BakersT

"Gourmet Products with the Healthy Lifestyle Benefits"

4 1 Princeton Drive,   Syosset, NY 11791

516.931.5113     800.486.4582     Fax 516.932.5467

email: [log in to unmask]  website www.kitchentablebakers.com

Accepted by the Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG), Celiac Sprue Association (CSA) and

 The Feingold Association

Phil Lempert, Food Editor Today Show......."These crackers are wonderful"

Living Without Magazine(Winter2005) ..... "We're talking superior taste and texture

Gluten Intolerance Group Magazine (GIG) Winter 2005. "best cheese crackers we have tasted"

Gourmet Cheese Crackers

"If you like cheese you'll love these"

Wheat, Gluten and Sugar Free

All Natural, All Cheese, and All Delicious

Experience the Flavor

Aged Parmesan- Kitchen Table Bakers special blend of pure aged cheeses lends itself to a complex yet uniquely subtle flavor that goes well by itself, with a glass of wine or any of your favorite gourmet dips or toppings. Kids love this flavor.....

Sesame- Same great crunch and texture with all natural sesame seeds, these complement any Quality Cheese, Mediterranean dips such as Hummus and Babaganoush or eat them plain for that feel good taste.

Onion-Poppy- The aroma of warm onion bread just out of the oven and texture of the finest crisp makes these outstanding by themselves, or try them with tuna or egg salad, but don't limit yourself!

Caraway- We've added just enough whole caraway seeds to the original blend. Still naturally wheat and gluten free as are the other flavors, but now you can fulfill your craving for Rye Bread. Eat them from the box or experience them with your favorite sandwich filling.

Garlic- Remember that comforting burst of flavor from your last piece of Garlic Bread; creating a mood of longing for the old world. Now bring back that memorable experience again as you savor each cracker alone or with a tomato bruchetta, or any of your favorite gourmet toppings.

Italian Herb- Our own blend of Natural Herbs-basil, oregano and parley, brings taste buds back to Italy. This blend goes well with everything or alone for that quick culinary escape.

Rosemary- The distinctive flavor of aromatic natural rosemary creates perfection with wine and cheese or as an elegant complement to soups and salads as well as savored right from the box with your favorite beverage.