Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 2009 17:38:45 -0400

Hi everyone,

I have had two separate episodes, which are possibly gluten reactions,
in which I've awoken from sleep in intense abdominal pain, immediately
broke in a profuse cold sweat which lasted for quite a while, and felt
faint. In the first episode the pain was localized right under my rib
cage in the middle, and in the second, it was very, very low in the
abdomen. In both instances, really intense pain continued for nearly an
hour.

Just curious as to whether anyone has experienced similar symptoms.
Either my gluten reactions are worsening, or something else has come
into play.

Thanks so much --
Deb