Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2011 22:44:39 -0500

I had asked if anyone had experience with the Tupperware Pasta Cooker using gluten free pasta.  Thought it would be good for travel, college dorm, teenagers, etc.  Only one person has actually used it and a couple of others used something similar.  I am pasting some of the responses below.  Thank you!!

I have tried it with penne pasta and it worked well. Itonly seems to work ok if you do two servings. Too much water causes it to boilover in my microwave. My friend who is a Tupperware dealer says people aredoing well with it? I also have the rice cooker, and that would probably dobetter as I could use more water.

I myself will not cook anything in plastic...as much as Ilove Tupperware, which I use for other things.
The idea of exposing any kind of synthetic or plasticto  microwaving...and cooking food in it, seems like a very badidea.

Sorry I have not tried it but I have seen a similar product in  Walgreens and CVS for only $10. Might be worth it.

We bought a similar product and you have to experiment alittle with it but it seemed to work for us .

*******
*******