From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 15:38:34 -0600

Now is the time to be thinking about Spring Break and your vacation
possibilites for 2010.  www.chickenparadise.com offers you a full GF
breakfast each morning.  We prepare a three course breakfast that will be
planned around your own personal requirements, and served poolside or in the
Paradise Suite.  For your other meals we have a notebook in the suite
listing all the GF restaurants in town and there is a small kitchen for you
to warm up things or do a little cooking.

Chicken Paradise has been in business since 2005, and for the first time
will be increasing our rates slightly in January 2010.  If you make a
reservation and pay the first night's deposit in 2009, we will honor 2009
rates for your stay in 2010.  (Don't worry though, the rates are not
increasing that much!)  A Gift Certificate would make an excellent holiday
gift for someone special.

We do allow up to two additional people in the very large suite, and have
twin size beds we can set up.  Also, we have a crib that you can use.  The
rate for each additional person is $20.00 per night.

Chicken Paradise is a magical place, with a treehouse, large pool, and
private outdoor hot water shower.  The chickens and peacocks will promenade
along the deck, visible through the large windows in the window seat.  We
are set back from the street, and once you come through the farm gate, you
will feel like you are truly a long way from the city, although we are
between downtown and the airport, near Loop 410.

Give us a call,

Anne Barfield
San Antonio, Texas
 <http://www.chickenparadise.com/> www.chickenparadise.com