Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2015 19:18:40 -0700

The kids are back at school and the activities are starting up again.  If you're looking to
have a fundraiser for your local sports club, support group, school, band, or faith-based
community, a Choice Batter Fundraiser can help you raise funds independently or at the
same time you're promoting multiple fundraisers for your group or organization. By
requesting a link from [log in to unmask], and promoting that link to your group
and their families and friends, you'll receive 20% back on any Choice Batter purchases
made using your specific link during the fundraiser period.

To make our fundraiser easier for you, all Choice Batter purchases are sent directly to the customers' homes.
All the Choice Batter products and special promotional packages, including the Choice
Batter “Variety 4-Pack” and Chocolate Lover's 2-Pack, are available for your fundraiser.
Let us at Choice Batter help you to have a successful fundraiser today!

Choice Batter “Variety 4-Pack” Money-Back Guarantee:
Have you wanted to try a Choice Batter gluten-free and allergen-friendly baking mix, but
didn't know which one to try? Now with the Choice Batter “Variety 4-Pack” Money-Back
Guarantee, the choice is EASY. You can try them all!  Enjoy the Original Choice Batter
Frying & Baking mix, Chocolate Chip Cookie and Double Chocolate Brownie mixes
(with dairy-free and soy-free chocolate chips included), and our Lemon Poppyseed
Muffin mix.

So order the Choice Batter “Variety 4-Pack” from our web store today at
http://www.ChoiceBatter.com for only $19.99, and I'll ship it to your front door for FREE.
If you don't love Choice Batter, I'll send you a full refund.  No questions asked, no hoops
to jump through, no kidding!

All Choice Batter mixes are blended and packaged in a facility free of gluten and the
eight common allergens (no eggs, dairy, wheat, nuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish or soy),
and they don't contain any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. They're also VEGAN
and certified Gluten-Free by GFCO and Kosher Pareve by cRc. The Choice Batter
mixes are so EASY to make&hellip;with NO milk, butter or eggs required!  Just add oil and
water!

Check out our web store for other Choice Batter Promotions and FREE-SHIPPING
offers at http://www.ChoiceBatter.com. All “Variety 4-Pack” orders and orders of 6 boxes
or more come with FREE-SHIPPING.

Wishing you a festive fall season!

Ron Friedman
President - Choice Batter “A Taste You Will Love, a Brand You Can Trust”
http://www.ChoiceBatter.com